Elk Loop Vacation Rental offers 3 Olympic Peninsula (OP) lodging options just east of the city of Forks, WA.
Elk Loop Vacation Rental: The Original
- A 1200 square foot 3 bedroom/2 bath house with one queen bed and two king beds (one of which can be converted to two twin xl's) and a fireplace. (6-person capacity). Peak season rate is $250/night before taxes and fees.
Elk Loop VR: Coastal Themed Unit
- A 990 square foot 2 bedroom/1 bath duplex with 2 king beds and a fireplace. The shared wall is garage and pantry/kitchen so less noise concerns while sleeping soundly on other end of the house. (4-person capacity). Peak season rate is $170/night before taxes and fees.
- Booking Options:
Elk Loop VR: Rustic Themed Unit
- A 990 square foot 2 bedroom/1 bath duplex with 2 king beds. The shared wall is garage and pantry/kitchen so less noise concerns while sleeping soundly on other end of the house. (4-person capacity). Peak season rate is $165/night before taxes and fees.
All are fully furnished and stocked with amenities to provide a perfect getaway to explore all the Olympic Peninsula has to offer!
Spend your days enjoying the gorgeous area and come back to relax and unwind! If staying in is more your style (or the rainy weather comes) each house has board games/cards and TV's with Roku/Netflix/Amazon Prime streaming.
Houses are located on a family-friendly loop community and just a short walk away is an idyllic trail that borders Elk Creek (Elk Creek Conservation Trail). Speaking of Elk, they have been known to frequent the neighborhood. Waking up to a 500+ pound elk right outside your window is spectacular.
Some nearby attractions are:
- Hoh Rain Forest (55 min to visitor center)
- Scenic beaches (closest are near La Push (First, Second & Third Beach and Rialto Beach – 28 min)
- Hiking trails (so many to choose from closest is 5 min walk to trailhead – Elk Creek Trail)
- Rivers (Hoh, Bogachiel, Calawah, Sol Duc, Quileute)
- Sol Duc Hot Springs (60 min)
- Northwest Coast/Strait of Juan de Fuca (45 min)
- Lake Crescent (45 min)
- Olympic National Park
- Downtown Forks (Thriftway grocery store & restaurants – 8 min)
- Twilight sights/tour (Inquire at Visitor Center – 8 min)
- and so much more!
Limited cell phone coverage at the houses, but wireless Internet is provided. This is a pet-free, smoke-free home.
I am available via phone, email or text during your stay!